Thursday, April 18, 2013

#Kuwait - The Beauty and the Beast


Mother Nature and I wept some tears this morning.
The beach has been the worst since I got here.
Trash upon trash and heaps of algae (whatever that's supposed to mean).

The weather is hazy, but at least it was cool.
The dogs had fun :-)
King shed so much fur these past two weeks, he was clean and dry by the time we reached the house.
Now, that's nice for a change (he usually stays wet till evening).

The guy in the second last photo is the one I talked about on yesterday's post.
He was there again today.

The man in the other photo seemed to be praying. I don't know if it's Indian custom to pray at the water? One morning I let a woman pass in front of me, going down to the waters edge for some rinsing with water and praying.

I silently apologized to Mother Nature for not cleaning up the beach, collecting bottles and whatnot.
I think, she understands since I found a very unique, beautiful pottery shard right after.
I love the little signs, call me crazy, I don't care ;-)

Here's for wishing that people would just show some more respect and at least clean up after themselves. Shame on you, whoever and wherever you all are.

From 365 - 2013
From 365 - 2013
From 365 - 2013
From 365 - 2013
From 365 - 2013
From 365 - 2013
From 365 - 2013
From 365 - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment