Thursday, November 7, 2013

#Handmade - Crafts and me


As some of you may know, I am an impatient person when it comes to certain things.
Learning new things for example.
My attention span is that of a sparrow and long reading for learning is not for me (mind, I can read a Novel for hours).

I see something and want to do it. Now. And most preferably without having to learn the craft properly.
Of course that doesn't work out too well and time spent on disasters would have been better invested in learning it properly in the first place.

Since the first barrier for sowing has come down (my fear of sowing machines), I should take the next step and learn the craft properly. Since I actually DO enjoy it, surprise here!
I just need myself to sit down and work from instructions. Otherwise all is doomed for failure and I'll never make clothes that actually fit the way I want them to.

I guess I have to step down from being almighty and learn the ropes. Maeh.... :-)
I want T-Shirts and pants and ..... NOW

But if anything, my latest 3 disasters taught me that I need to go the long way.

The material still can be used for handbag lining and thank goodness it was cheap. Sigh.

See you in the classroom ;-)

Big pile of hmpf.....
From Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment