Tuesday, April 29, 2014

#365 - The road to healthy


Good morning world 



40min walking & 1 hr Yoga behind me, now I'm chewing my Veggie juice.... 
I am tempted to go to Fahaheel and get me the cheap juicer after all... This juice (smoothie) ain't bad, BUT,.... 




Anyhow, this one's a blend of 1 (biggish) cucumber, 1 Tomato, 2 (biggish) carrots, 1 relatively big red beet & one apple. Added some water and overheated my poor Blender a bit, even though I added stuff slowly  . If you want it less chewy - add more water.

Stored half of it in a jar (you have to fill it all the way, or all the Vitamins will go 'puff'. That one's either for tomorrow or later today.

Put in some Tumeric, Flax seeds and oats. Forgot to put in some Ginger, but used some of my powdered Ginger instead. And defo don't have a problem chewing this 'juice' 

No comments:

Post a Comment