Monday, April 28, 2014

#365 - Yoga


A certain someone 'dragged' me into some sport stores at Al Kout today 
and lo and behold there was something smiling at me. 
A really nice, sturdy mat, non-stinking too with a good grip, ideal for yoga. 
Could I resists? 
No, of course not. 
The price was decent enough too.

Now I tried to find it online, since it's a brand name and amazon has only one 
to offer for double the price. 
Something cheaper in Kuwait than on amazon?!

Update: I found it for the normal price:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0086VASQQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0086VASQQ&linkCode=as2&tag=nic02-20 - I must be half asleep 

Well, here's my precious new Babe 



http://global.reebok.com/I33054_500.html
Not really much Info on it...


Did the first slow test with a 15min easy Yoga and so far only minimal sliding, we'll see how it goes tomorrow 
 )

Update: Even with the 1hr Yoga and lots of sweating, only minimal sliding. I like! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment