Monday, March 18, 2013

Weste / Sleeveless jacket


From Handmade

Das Zopfmuster in der Mitte ist aus dem MonTricot Buch ’1500 patterns’, der Rest ist nach meinem eigenen Gusto gestaltet.
Das Teil ist in einem Rutsch gestrickt, habe nur vergessen, an den Armen abzunehmen und ueber der Brust wieder irgendwann zu.
Das Teil ist jedenfalls saubequem und kuschelig.

The main cable pattern in the center is from a MonTricot book called ’1500 patterns’ (German).
The jacket is a bit shorter than I usually would make it, but actually I like it that way (really!)
I have, of course, 2&1/2 balls of yarn left ;-)
The pattern in the middle is from a MonTricot book of patterns, the rest is just after my own liking.
I screwed up the armpits (they are straight, no decreases, dooh) and the whole thing is made from one piece.


From Handmade
From Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment