Thursday, October 3, 2013

#Recipe - Cinnamon Rolls

YUMMY!
And easy to make (if you are not so lightheaded like me today), but they were yummy!
I mixed the Vanilla for the icing into the filling. Squeezed the juice of orange into the icing instead of water, milk or cream and skipped the Vanilla part there, didn't want Vanilla rolls ;-)
I also used brown sugar for the filling (I think, you can use honey instead as well)
______________

Recipe / Rezept (auf Englisch, wenn ihr Hilfe braucht, sagt Bescheid :-))
___________

Sehr einfach und lecker!
Ich hab aus Versehen das Vanillepulver fuer die Creme oben drauf in die Fuellung gepackt.
Zum Ausgleich hab ich den Saft einer Orange fuer das Icing benutzt und nicht nochmal Vanille dazugegeben, war SEHR lecker!
Ich habe ausserdem braunen Zucker fuer die Fuellung genommen, Honig geht wohl auch habe ich gelesen.

From Handmade

_______________

Just found some great 'How to' Tips (was looking for the option of freezing the rolls, since I made so many - I wanted to make half the recipe, but forgot ;-))
PS: Yes, you can freeze them, any time during the process. Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment