Thursday, March 15, 2012

Workshop, Summary of week 2

Can't believe the week is already over.
Dang.

Overall I had a lot of fun playing and a hard time choosing the final 3 images.
I kind of like my wide ocean shots, but I think these might fit the theme better than most.
(You can go back to the album to check for yourself, if you care to =))
I'm a bit tired tonight, so my judgement might be clouded.

It was very interesting to try to find a story in a photo, shoot it accordingly and also implement the lesson from last week.
Playing with focus is always fun, I just wish for a faster long lens ;)
I hope the shots are fairly self-explanatory. I'm just not able to form lengthy explanations tonight.

From G+ Mentorship Program +Nicole Burgoz
From G+ Mentorship Program +Nicole Burgoz
From G+ Mentorship Program +Nicole Burgoz


No comments:

Post a Comment